Tuesday, October 19, 2010

NFL Week 6 Projections / Record

Seahawks at Bears - The good Cutler returns.  X
Dolphins at Packers - Only if Rodgers plays.  X
Chargers at Rams - Amendola fever!  Not enough to win though.  X
Ravens at Patriots - Ravens and Jets are class of AFC.  X
Lions at Giants - I don't know why, but I like this Lions squad.  But Calvin J and Best aren't healthy.
Falcons at Eagles - Eagles peck em to death with McCoy.
Browns at Steelers - After a crazy offseason, Big Ben's return sure is a quiet one.  Thanks Brett.
Saints at Buccaneers - I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints lose.
Chiefs at Texans - Chiefs defense is for real.  X
Jets at Broncos - Okay.  I guess I was wrong.  Jets are contenders.
Raiders at 49ers - This should be SF's 4th win of the season.
Cowboys at Vikings - Is anybody really buying Favre's misdirection elbow act?  Of course he's playing.
Colts at Redskins - People think its gonna be close.  Colts by 2 TDs.
Titans at Jaguars - This'll be the first time I've seen CJ this year.

Week 6 record: 9-5

Season Record: 52-38

No comments:

Post a Comment