Tuesday, November 23, 2010

NFL Week 11 Predictions / Results

Bears at Dolphins - Coin flip. Cutler's better than Dolphins 3rd string QB.
Ravens at Panthers - Flacco gets back on track.
Texans at Jets - Not sure what's going on with Schaub.
Bills at Bengals - Upset, Bills win 2nd straight.
Browns at Jaguars - Its Peyton's world.  X
Packers at Vikings - Vikes make it a game, but GB defense is better.
Cardinals at Chiefs - KC takes out frustrations on AZ.
Lions at Cowboys - Should've fired Wade years ago.
Raiders at Steelers - Pittsburgh don't look right, but I'm not picking against them.
Seahawks at Saints - I need Brees to go crazy for my fantasy team.
Buccaneers at 49ers - SF resurgence continues.  X
Falcons at Rams - Atlanta makes case as best NFC team.
Colts at Patriots - Peyton scores the upset.  X
Giants at Eagles - Vick played the most dominant game I've ever seen outside of the 49ers glory days.
Broncos at Chargers - Could be the highest scoring game of the week.  Tebow scores winner.  X
Edit 11/30/10: I forgot this game - Redskins at Titans - I would have picked CJ and the Titans at home.  I would have been wrong.  X

Week 11 Record: 11-5

Overall Record: 95-67

No comments:

Post a Comment